About Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is a local, family owned and operated company proudly serving Las Vegas, Nevada and surrounding communities since 2005. We are a full-service heating, cooling and plumbing contractor in Las Vegas with an extensive list of satisfied customers. At Elite, we believe in earning our customers trust with quality work, excellent customer service, and professionalism. With a commitment to delivering superior service, we offer our Las Vegas customers comprehensive heating services, air conditioning repair, plumbing, and maintenance services to meet your home’s needs.
About the Scholarship
The team at Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is committed to supporting students in their educational path and look forward to contributing to the cause. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce the launch of a scholarship essay contest. Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing will select and award one $1,000 (USD) scholarship once a year for the fall academic semester.
What is the topic?
What are the main challenges that we stand before as a nation on this earth? Students will an essay about supporting the environment with this question in mind. Describe your vision of what can be done, including what the biggest issue facing the globe is and what we as citizens of The United States should do to make it better. Describe your role in it – what impact do you have in protecting the environment and what do you intend to do to help improve it.
Who is eligible
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Students anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Students planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- A minimum 3.00 GPA at the time of application is required
Related individuals of Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing are not eligible to enter.
Submit your essay by emailing it as a Word Document, preferably in the .docx extension to [email protected], along with the following:
- Details: First & Last name, Phone, and Address, Email
- A small intro about yourself,
- College/University Name
- Course you’re pursuing
- Proof to prove that you are a student.
Deadline for Submission
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 a.m. PST June 30, 2018. Applications will be reviewed by the Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Scholarship Committee.
The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. The scholarship is non-renewable. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime. One (1) scholarship is available for $1,000 in value. In the event the winner does not respond within 7 days of the initial contact attempt a new winner will be chosen.